Friday 3 April 2015

Hi everyone and thank you for coming to view my very first blog. This is a step into the unknown for me, but I intend to use this blog to share my love of all things papercraft with you. I hope you all enjoy coming on this new journey with me. 
So, its Easter time, many of us will be having time off. What are you doing with your holiday time? Are you using the time to catch up on your crafts? If so, enjoy. 
Im off having a lovely time with family and friends and taking many more photos to scrapbook later. 
There are no projects to show you now, but stay tuned, next week I will be posting a mothers day card, and, maybe, even a great little scrapbook page from my time away. 
Enjoy this Easter time, stay safe on the roads if you are travelling and happy memory making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment