Saturday 30 May 2015

Hi everyone, so now it's the beginning of June... can you believe it? And it's time for our next team blog hop. This blog hop is featuring all things PINK, as one of our team members, you know who you are.. loves pink. 
If you have come here from  http://kerryscreativecollection.blogspot.com.au/  blog you are on the right path! The blog hop is a giant circle, so no matter where you start you can work your way through all the blogs. If you get lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs in this blog hop on Alison's blog - just click here  https://scissorspaperheart.wordpress.com/
I have had loads of fun designing a card to highlight pink. Its a colour I usually only use as an accent, so this has been heaps of fun for me. Having said that, I just love Close To My Heart's range of pinks. Thistle I think is my favorite, but thats just at the moment! 
I just love making cards, which has come as a big surprise to me as Im an obsessive scrapbooker. Nowdays I love to relax by playing with the Close To My Heart colour palate and creating fantastic cards to give to family and friends. Something that I made for them. 
Which is different of course with scrapbooking, which gives me the same amount of pleasure creating the pages, but generally not many people see those pages, they are mostly just for me, unless Im creating them for a class. 
Here is the card I created for this months Blog Hop. Hope you like it. Ive actually made a lot of extras, if anyone would like to buy them from me please email me at juliespapercraft@gmail.com.

For this Birthday card I've used the following products: Snowhaven paper, as a base, Thistle cardstock on the next layer, the banners and band are using Brushed paper, which has a hint of pear in it, the inks are Pear and Black, and ive used Vivid Green Shin Han Marker, Bity Sparkles, in the flower and the two stamp sets I've used are Holiday Tags Occasions (D1560) and Happy Birds Seasons & Nature (C1600), Ive included ordering codes for anyone who wants to order the wonderful stamp sets.





I really enjoyed colouring the flower it reminded me that I used to love colouring in as a child. Its great I get to do that again with many of the stamps we have and of course the Shin Han markers are just a dream to use. 
If you would like to check out Close To My Hearts products just go to my website; www.juliemorrison.ctmh.com.au where you can place an order if you need to. 
Thanks for checking out my blog and seeing what I've done with the Just Sayin' stamp. Now, why not check out  http://helensheartncraft.blogspot.com.au/    blog and see what Helen has done.
I can't wait to see what challenge our team comes up with next month... whatever it is Im sure it will challenge me.
Happy crafting everyone, especially now the cooler months are with us and we can hunker down in our craft cavevs!
Till next time, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment